Maduro & Curiel's Bank N.V., a leading finandal institution operating in Curaçao, Aruba, Bonaire and the Windward Islands, has a vacancy in their Credit Department in Bonaire.
- Responsible for the effective management of customer relationships whilst providing high standards of customer Service to our corporate clients;
- Acquiring new clients by promoting products and Services to potentials customers and presenting new ideas to increase market share;
- Provides our customers with superior finandal Solutions as we partner with them to support their business;
- Responsible for contributing to overall profitability of customer relationships by meeting negotiated goals;
- Ensures credit applications are in compliance as per Bank related policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent;
- At least three (3) years of work experience in a similar job on corporate level;
- Must have extensive finandal knowledge, including detailed analysis of annual reports and finandal ratios;
- Must possess excellent writing and analytical skills to prepare applications and substantiate recommendations;
- Must possess ampie social and sales skills to create and maintain good relationships with a portfolio of clients;
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and other commercial systems and platforms;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch, Papiamento and Spanish;
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, plan and execute workloads independently.
Besides the excitement and challenge of a new work environment, we offer growth possibilities and an attractive remuneration package.
If your profile meets the above criteria and you have the necessary experience in this field, we invite you to submit your application letter including your resume in English via e-mail.
Maduro & Curiel’s Bank (Bonaire) N.V.
Human Resources Department
Attn.: Mrs. Andrea van Slobbe
Phone: +599 715 5557